Saturday 11 August 2012

LVL UP ~ Ash Ketchum in the heezy fo sheezy

Lazy bong cleaners, rejoice!
(and there are a lot of you out there)

Trust me bros, nobody likes doing it, but it needs to be done.
But it doesn't have to be such a damn chore anymore to dump that stanky-ass water and scrub gunk off the walls. Why flip the whole bottle, when you can flip a mini bottle instead?!

Harshness? Nigga please.
You know I does it proper with the proprietary percolator, but when I add a second water chamber, odds of feeling your rip reduce to -35%.

Just tried it right now. Blew my damn mind.


Ash Catcher
    noun

An attatchment for a bong that slides into the diffuser containing another water pool and downstem to catch the ashes. Keeps a real smokers pipe clean for longer by never letting the ashes touch the tube.
Dude my new ash catcher is the SHIT!! I havent had to clean my bong in a month!
-http://www.urbandictionary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment